Welcome to AC Repair Orlando FL
Emergency air conditioning repair and installation services
Are you looking for a 24-Hour A/C repair company in Orlando, FL? We provide same-day air conditioning service and high-quality service all within your budget. When you call our AC installation and repair experts you save time, money and frustration. AC Repair Orlando FL is committed to your 100% GUARANTEED satisfaction! We offer commercial, residential as well as emergency air conditioning repair and installation services across Orlando, FL.
Air Conditioning Repair Near You
If you’ve ever been caught in the middle of a hot summer heat wave in Orlando, you know how dangerous it can be if your air conditioner breaks down without warning. Of course, it’s not entirely true that air conditioning systems tend to break down randomly as there are often warning signs that many homeowners choose to ignore. Having said that, it’s important to hire an air conditioning repair company in your area to get your unit up and running as soon as possible!
Why should you hire an A/C Repair Company in Orlando
The fact remains that many homeowners often opt not to hire a repair company but download articles and watch videos on how to repair their A/C units using a DIY approach. At first glance, this may seem like the best idea ever, but reality may hit once you recognize that it’s been hours and your unit still isn’t working. You can make things inadvertently worse, and most importantly, choosing a DIY approach can be dangerous and costly if you’re not careful. Here are some of the reasons why you should never DIY something so important:
1. No one seems to mention that air conditioning repair can be dangerous. The fact remains that you’re dealing with something electrical and if there’s faulty wiring or something is amiss, it’s straightforward to get electrocuted in the process. Though the chances are that you won’t die from the shock, it can still be uncomfortable and land you in the hospital. Isn’t it easier to let our professionals handle the work?
2. Though many homeowners choose to DIY their air conditioning repair, they often don’t realize they’ve spent more money on purchasing materials and equipment that’s incorrect for the work at hand. The fact remains they could’ve saved lots of money by choosing to hire us. In fact, you can also end up damaging your air conditioning system without meaning to; causing you to call our A/C experts later on. Keep in mind that hiring our air conditioning repair services on short notice or needing them as an emergency is significantly costlier than scheduling us ahead for maintenance.
3. There’s an absolute peace of mind that comes with knowing that your air conditioning system was repaired by a professional. You don’t know what you’re doing, and you don’t know what’s wrong with your air conditioning unit; therefore, you don’t know for a fact that everything was repaired correctly. In fact, there’s always the imminent risk of your air conditioning unit becoming a potential fire hazard when you don’t have it looked at by a professional like AC Repair Orlando FL.
4. Air conditioning repair done by our team can save you a great deal of money down the line by preventing your unit from going haywire and causing you to purchase a brand-new unit. New A/C system can cost thousands of dollars, and most importantly, it’s not a cost that most homeowners are ready to take on on short notice. Fortunately, by hiring us ahead of time, you can prevent any costly mishaps from ever happening and make sure that your unit is up and functioning in time for a heat wave in Orlando.
5. Don’t forget that a DIY approach to air conditioning repair is also time-consuming. When it starts to get hot in your Orlando home, the chances are that tempers will start to fly and you’ll start to feel dehydrated quickly. Having no way to control the excruciatingly hot temperatures in your home can be life-threatening and dangerous to your pets and your family members. In short, you really can’t afford to look the other way and attempt to fix the unit on your own. By hiring an HVAC company like us, you can ensure that the problem is diagnosed and repaired in an efficient and timely manner.
6. You can add value to your property by taking care of your air-conditioning system. At the first signs of trouble, by hiring ACRepairOrlandoFL, you can prolong the life of your unit and avoid having to make an expensive investment in a new one. Don’t forget that should you look to sell your property down the line, potential buyers are going to be looking at your HVAC system and making sure that it’s in working order before putting in an offer. Additionally, a working AC unit is always a selling point for potential buyers in a tight Orlando, FL real estate market.
Orlando AC Repair and Installation Services
Now that you’ve been aptly warned against taking a DIY approach to air-conditioning repair, ACRepairCompanyOrlando.com a trustworthy and professional repair company near you can get the work done. Just typing in the terms ‘air conditioning repair’ and the name of your area or ‘Oralndo’ will undoubtedly yield numerous results that you can choose from. Before you let yourself get overwhelmed by the prospect of having to interview ten companies, there are a few things you should be looking for in a reliable air conditioning repair company like us!
It’s important to find the air conditioning repair contractors that you can trust, which is why it’s important to gather information from reputable sources and ensure that the company comes highly recommended. The number one place to get recommendations is always from friends and family members in Orlando FL area. Since you already know and trust these people, you can feel good about their judgment and the recommendations they make. Likewise, if they don’t recommend hiring someone, it can be a good way to rule out an individual contractor.
Check the Air Conditioning Contractors of America or ACCA to find registered companies in your area that meet extensive research guidelines. This organization is non-profit, and it has thousands of businesses registered, but of course, there are many reputable businesses that may not be listed. For this reason, you may also wish to check out Angie’s List, Yelp!, and Google reviews. The more companies you have to choose from, the better! We are listed on all of the above websites!
Even if an A/C installation and repair company comes highly recommended, it’s important to check into their background and make sure that their business is completely reliable and trustworthy. It all starts with checking the history of the company and making sure that they don’t have any complaints filed against them on the Better Business Bureau website. Usually, the BBB rating is a dead giveaway what kind of service a company provides. Having said that, it’s also important to consider that one negative review may bring a company’s rating down completely, which is why you need to employ some common sense when judging the character of a contractor.
You can also find reviews and complaints about a company by using Google Reviews and Yelp!. This is, of course, never a foolproof way to figure out whether or not you’ll be satisfied with the company, but if someone has ten negative reviews, it’s probably a sign you’re not going to be satisfied.
Official and Essential Paperwork
First and foremost, you should never hire an Orlando air conditioning repair company unless they are properly licensed. Most states, as a requirement, require technical HVAC training as well as certification exams before a contractor can operate legally. This type of licensing can easily be found online with a simple search.
Apart from licensing, the company also needs to be properly bonded which is a surety bond that can help protect against unfair dealings as well as offering a financial insurance should anything go wrong with your agreement. This is usually a prerequisite for getting licensed legally, so do a double check to see if this is a mandatory requirement. Depending on your location, the amount of the bond will vary.
Lastly, worker’s compensation insurance should be valid and up-to-date when dealing with an A/C repair company in Orlando, FL. This is important in case the employee gets hurt on the job, so you’re not held responsible for their mistakes.
Of course, it’s important to know that your Heating & Cooling contractor or company is properly licensed, insured, and bonded, but it’s also important to ensure they have the necessary permits to work on your residential or commercial air conditioning system. It’s also wise to double check whether or not the professionals has plenty of experience repairing and maintaining AC systems to ensure that there are no misunderstandings or potential technical problems in your future. Bear in mind that a company like us that has been in business for years is a much better option than a fledgling company that hasn’t been around very long.
Upfront and Honest Contracts
It’s important to have all of your correspondences with the experts in writing, which means that the business should be willing to answer all of your emails directly. Never rely on a company to make promises, as all trustworthy companies will put their bids or quotes in official writing so that you can refer to them in the future. Things that should be mentioned in the contract includes the dates for the work being performed, payment due dates, a breakdown of labor costs and equipment, and the deadline for the project completion. AC Repair Orlando FL offers such upfront and honest contracts for each and every job.
The number one way to check the credentials of your Orlando air-conditioning repair company is to ask for at least three former customers that you can directly call. Make sure when you call these referrals you ask any and all questions that you may have about the company. By taking this additional step, not only can you check out the background of the company, but ascertain whether or not you’ll be happy with the repair or installation work.
At the root of every great air conditioning repair company is a willingness to be forthcoming and communicative. Communication skills are probably single-handedly the most important aspect of getting along with your chosen HVAC company. You would never want to get in touch with a business that chooses not to answer emails or phone calls, and most importantly, has an uncertain background.
So, now you know why and how you should hire AC Repair Orlando FL as opposed to taking a DIY approach to repair. It’s important not to take any gambles with your health and the functionality of your home, therefore, the right company like ours can make a world of difference in the upkeep and maintenance of your HVAC system.